Passport Title is a trusted title service provider to over 350 national, regional and local lenders.
We fully comply with ALTA's Title Insurance and Settlement Best Practices Framework, demonstrating our unwavering commitment to protecting lender interests. Read more here about the rigorous standards to which we adhere.
When lenders choose Passport Title, they do so with the confidence that our operation is efficient, flexible and data secure. Quality controls throughout the settlement process, an over-capacity staffing model and continuous training and improvement are but a few of the operating principles that enable Passport Title to deliver service excellence.
Why Passport Title?
1.Best Practices compliant
2.Efficient, flexible and data-secure operating model
3.TRID-compliant and proven processes and procedures
4.Fluent in electronic closing portals
5.Strong risk management orientation
6.Over-capacity staffing to service fluctuating volumes
7.Regular, random audits to ensure quality and compliance
Efficient, Flexible and Data Secure
- SSAE 16 SOC 2 certified technology that delivers rigorous risk controls and protections
- End-to-end data security and encryption to protect non-public personal information (NPI)
- Paperless operating model for added protection of NPI
- Suite of proprietary software tools that improve communications, quality and compliance
- Modular and portable functions that enable business continuity
- New hire screening and recurring background checks
- Continuous improvement focus
We know that lenders often require a solution from their settlement provider that is broader than the local market. Passport Title offers expertise in commercial and residential real estate transactions in seven states and the District of Columbia. We support transactions in other states through underwriter relationships.
*Passport Title provides services in this state through our underwriters.
Contact us today to discuss how a partnership with Passport Title could be right for you.